Monday, December 16, 2013

Our Christmas House ~











This year, Christmas has come faster than ever before.
It truly is the most wonderful time of the year
and I have felt cheated since I've been so off my game.










But that's ok!
Especialy when the Nester says
It doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful
this Christmas.








So. 
While there are dishes in the sink,
Christmas cards to be sent,
Packages to mail and dust and dog hair out the wazoo,
It is still a very Merry Christmas 2013.



















the Nester

4 comments:

  1. soooooooo very pretty!!!
    merry christmas my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all so pretty Tracy. And one of those trees look very familiar ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE everything about your home!! whether it's christmas or not, you decorate to perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. everything about you makes me happy! and I wish I could see you all the time! I especially love the garland on the mantle and the you are loved bags. amazing! I want to come over more than you know!

    ReplyDelete

~ Your comments are crucial to the refinement, I cherish them. ~