Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Learn -


This year, I chose the word LEARN. 

2013 has been a year of growth and security and The Lord has been working on my heart. He has been preparing me for 2014 and while there are many passions and directions that are possibilities on this second day of 2014, it will be amazing to see what He develops throughout the year and how He uses me.

I am open, willing and excited to see what direction He will lead me in His purpose this next year!

Do you have a word for the year?  What are your thoughts/hopes/projections for this year?

Have a happy and blessed 2014!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your hands have made and fashioned me; give me understanding that I may learn your commandments. 

Those who fear you shall see me and rejoice, because I have hoped in your word. I know, O Lord, that your rules are righteous, and that in faithfulness you have afflicted me. 

Let your steadfast love comfort me according to your promise to your servant. 

Let your mercy come to me, that I may live; for your law is my delight. 

Let the insolent be put to shame, because they have wronged me with falsehood; as for me, I will meditate on your precepts. 

Let those who fear you turn to me, that they may know your testimonies. 

May my heart be blameless in your statutes, that I may not be put to shame! 

Psalm 119:73-80 ESV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. Love it. We are supposed to continually learn. I think my word is dare. Dare to be different. Dare to stand alone. Dare to dream big. Dare greatly and see what He can do!!!

    ReplyDelete

~ Your comments are crucial to the refinement, I cherish them. ~